Spears & Co thoroughly enjoys Property Management and is routinely searching to add new properties to our Rental pool.
What our Company offers for Property Management:
- Peace of mind knowing your property is being taken care of
- Hold of all Security Deposits in a Company Trust Account
- Advertise your rental on various platforms
- Schedule and show your property to potential renters
- Complete a thorough application process including Criminal background, eviction and credit checks
- Receive and process rental payments and issue monthly checks to our Landlords
- Take maintenance calls and handle them appropriately. We do ask that up to $200 be pre-approved for maintenance to quickly and efficiently make repairs without owner approval.
- Maintain tenant files with tenant information, complaints, maintenance calls and rental payments
- Inform tenants of late fees due if rent is paid late in the form of writing
- Complete eviction process, if necessary
- Arrange bi-monthly rental checks of each residence to ensure condition and quality
- Schedule maintenance repairs
- Provide bookkeeping for rental income, a W9 is required by every property owner and 1099s are mailed out in January of every year for the year prior
- Complete long-term lease agreements
- Complete Move-Out checks of each property to notate damages, take photos and deduct amounts necessary from Security Deposits except for normal wear and tear
Spears & Co charges a 10% management fee monthly that is deducted from the monthly rent payment for our Property Management services. We also charge a one-time fee of $250 for each new tenant which covers the cost of acquiring that tenant.